Well I am trying to blog in English now because I can improve my English in this way and people from the USA or England can understand it too if they want to^^
But I at first I have to admit that I am not perfect in English cause I'm a German. So please forgive me if you can't understand immediately what I want to say :D
I would love to get some feedback or just a comment like "I like your blog". The little things make me happy.
I love English. Sometimes I like it even more than German. I am not quite sure why but it could be because it sounds nicer to me. I am learning Latin and Spanish too but I am not good in Spanish. It's too difficult.
So this was my first post. I am working on the layout of the blog now.
No comments:
Post a Comment