Hey and welcome to my blog! :)
I'm glad you found it. It's nice to have some visitors. If you like I would be happy about a feedback in some way.

Monday, 5 April 2010

I should post more things here I guess...

Well I have Easter Holidays right now after having done my work experience.
My best friend is in the Netherlands so I am alone because if I am honest I don't want to do something with my other friends. So I have to wait till the school starts again. Then I can go shopping again or go into the cinema. I really miss her. With her I can talk about everything which is impossible with all my other real friends. The friends from the internet are something different. I don't know them in real life (at least most of them).

But for now...HAPPY EASTER to everyone :]

No comments:

Post a Comment