Hey and welcome to my blog! :)
I'm glad you found it. It's nice to have some visitors. If you like I would be happy about a feedback in some way.

Monday, 16 August 2010

Back in Germany again

So here I am, back again in Germany. On one site I'm happy to be back again and be with my family and friends (though my best friend is still in England and will return in a few days). And it's great to sleep in my bed, don't have to use the bath room there any more and eat the food my mum cooks for me. But on the other hand I'm sad because I got to know really nice people. And I found some friends who I am missing now.
I will tell you more about the two weeks in a few days. But for now I need to relax. Later in the evening I will watch "Pride & Prejudice" with candels and some tea. Perfect evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment