Hey and welcome to my blog! :)
I'm glad you found it. It's nice to have some visitors. If you like I would be happy about a feedback in some way.

Friday, 10 September 2010

Okay, school started last week and I already need holidays. My new timetable...it's horrible. I thought I could only be better than before because I have no Music, no Physics...but I was wrong. So wrong. I have so many lessons. Tuesday is the horror. 12 hours school. On Wednesday it's 9 hours.
And I don't understand anything in Chemistry because the teacher is talking in different languages or something like that. He uses words I never have heart of in my whole life and I always write them down to google them. And he is talking about things we didn't do before so I can't say anything to that.
I Art we should draw a Picasso with new aspects and it should reflect the problems of today. I can't even draw a straight line.^^ So for me it's quite impossible to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment