Hey and welcome to my blog! :)
I'm glad you found it. It's nice to have some visitors. If you like I would be happy about a feedback in some way.
I'm glad you found it. It's nice to have some visitors. If you like I would be happy about a feedback in some way.
Tuesday, 27 July 2010
Eclipse
Well I was in "Eclipse" on Saturday and so I thought I could write something about it. Just to let you know wheter I liked it or not. So.. I didn't like it. It was boring, not worse than "New Moon" - actually it was even better - but it was nonetheless boring. Maybe it's because I don't like glittering vampires and people who run half naked through a movie the whole time (it's not difficult to find out whom I talking about :D) or because I think the books aren't the best too. But I was exspecting more from the movie. They said there would be more action and it would be darker - yes, even too dark - well I don't know about which movie they were talking but it couldn't be "Eclipse". At first Edward's expression was as sufffered as always. Then I was looking forward to seeing the stories of Rosalie and Jasper but they cut a lot of them. That was disappointing but I was still counting on the fight between the Cullens/Werewolves and the Newborns/Victoria & Riley. But the fight was way too short and the whole movie too sloppy. If you like the story around Edward and Bella and want to see nearly a whole movie with just the two actors then you should definitely go to see "Eclipse". If you want to see a good movie which really impresses you you should better wait for "Inception".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment