Hey and welcome to my blog! :)
I'm glad you found it. It's nice to have some visitors. If you like I would be happy about a feedback in some way.

Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Sometimes it's better to leave something behind if it doesn't seem to be right anymore. At sometimes I think it would be better to leave some friendships behind me which aren't really friendships. If I only come and talk to my friend when I feel like doing it..am I really a friend? Or when I just ask him or her to do something when nobody else has time or wants to do it? That isn't friendship to me. Friendship is when you can trust the other person (maybe not with your life but if you can tell her all your secrets and you know they won't be told to anyone else). So I guess I only have one right friend and the rest is just ... something different and nothing very important because they don't really care about me. It doesn't matter how I feel or if I want to do something. They are the majority and so they can decide what we do. And the worst is some of them don't have an own opinion and just do what others say because they want to be accepted and so on. Maah I don't like that at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment