Hey and welcome to my blog! :)
I'm glad you found it. It's nice to have some visitors. If you like I would be happy about a feedback in some way.

Monday, 19 July 2010

I love those old music. It's just...good. Stuff like Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus isn't good. I mean c'mon Justin Bieber sounds like a woman and Miley Cyrus is way too overrated. Of course there are a few talented people out there but they won't be found in casting shows like DSDS or Popstars. Theses shows are just rubbish.
The people should see what's good. Because David Guetta for example isn't. I listen to his music sometimes too but is he really as good as The Beatles or ABBA? I don't think. They had talent, a lot of talent. And they made the music to what it is now. Without them there would be a big part in music history missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment